On Friday, I had my OB check-up and the NP said that the heartbeat is in the 140's and she also ordered some bloodwork for checking liver function because I told her about my gallstones.Please pray that I don't have any more problems.
I also found out that the church ladies are going to be giving me a baby shower so we registered at a couple of places here. This is so neat because this is my FOURTH child and my FIRST baby shower!
We took all 3 of our cats back because they were giving us trouble and also because I just don't want to have cats around the new baby. We are especially going to miss our "Milo" because we have had him since 2006.
We went to church yesterday and then the rest of the family went to different superbowl parties and I stayed home.... and took a nap!
When everybody was home, we watched "Fireproof". Dh and I enjoyed it.
自分でも出来るの?スマホの防水加工にチャレンジしてみよう
7 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment