Sunday, February 22, 2009

February 22nd

Yesterday was my baby shower(along with 2 other moms) at church. It was put on by the ladies of my church.Chili, cornbread muffins,salad, punch and cake were served. The cake was delicious! We played 3 games then opened gifts.We got many gifts but still have a bit more to buy because not many used the registry.
I also picked up the baby book that I ordered from Barnes and Noble. It's a Suzy's Zoo one. It's very cute.While we were there, we all got Starbucks,too. We haven't had Starbucks in a very long time.(And we have 5 in this town all within minutes of each other!)
I made a lemon pie yesterday and I could've eaten the whole thing myself so I'm glad the rest of my family was here to share it.I am wanting to eat healthier but pie is one of my weaknesses.
This pregnancy sure is wearing me out.I slept in today and still took a 2 hour nap this afternoon.
I really hope that I can get our room prepared this week because the crib is supposed to be in this week.Yay! I am looking forward to setting it up and patiently waiting for our little one to arrive.

0 comments: