Last night, my dh and I attended the Valentine's Day banquet at our church. It was catered by a gourmet chef. My dh had Pacific chowder and stuffed pork loin. I had squash bisque and chicken breast stuffed with brandied apricots and cilantro along with vegetables. For dessert, we had a 4 chocolate brownie with walnuts topped with whipped topping. There was also a chocolate fountain for dipping cherries, strawberries and pineapple. For a door prize, we chose a 4-pack of heart shaped candles.
For Valentine's Day, I gave dh a card and a package of Reese's peanut butter hearts. He got me a relaxation CD to use for the labor/delivery.
Today, my dh and oldest ds, "B" are working at the gun show. They won't be home too late though so we can enjoy Valentine's Day together. I am going to make those infamous chocolate chip cookies today because our family loves them.
I am also going to be cleaning and organizing today. I am really beginning to feel the nesting instinct although it seems to be a bit early.



0 comments:
Post a Comment