Saturday, January 17, 2009

To my readers


I see so many of you visiting here but alas no comments. Please feel free to comment ....even on my older posts. I'd love to hear from you. Also, if you have your own blog to share, I'd love to come and check it out.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Mrs T said...

just stumbled on your blog from CMOMB and thought I would say "hi"
look forward to reading your blog

I am interested in reading the post on A Woman's Place but without breaks between the pages I am getting lost. Could be the meds I am on for my flu.

will be back though!
I added to your followers page (the wedding photo)
come see my blog someday. would love the company

Anonymous said...

Tried to become a follower, but it said there was an error on the page and wouldn't go to the page. Will try again.

Nicole