Thursday, January 22, 2009

Goings-on and thoughts for today

~ "B" had his first job interview tonight. He is hoping to get the job.
~"E" is on the phone as usual and probably taking pictures with her new camera,too.
~"T" decided he would make a kitchen creation today. He mixed together bread, jam, and spices. Then he had mom try it(mmm, uh, interesting...)
~Dh is relaxing while he watches TV. He's planning to watch"Bones".
~I am just sitting here typing away, reflecting on the day and waiting for the dryer to stop so I can fold yet MORE laundry.I have alot of laundry to do now and know that I will have alot more when the baby arrives. But that's okay because I am appreciative that I have my little family to do these things for and I look forward to folding those tiny clothes and putting socks on those itty bitty toes.
~Our baby has been moving around alot more lately which is a good thing since he or she didn't begin moving as early as my other children did. Dh is really happy to be having another baby and the kids are excited,too.
~We had tacos for supper tonight....one of"T"'s absolutely new favorite foods. He is such a picky eater and that is not a good thing since he is diabetic. He tried French toast for the first time today that "E" made and he loved it. So, there is another new food.It's not so bad when he eats it with sugar-free syrup.
~I am also thinking: Hmmm..when are we going to take these 3 cats back? I love my cats but they are just not working out right now especially with the new baby on the way.
~Thinking ahead to tomorrow, I think I might make a buttermilk-apple coffee cake. That just sounds good to me. What d'ya think? It is a new recipe that I found and if it turns out well, I will post the recipe.

Have a blessed day, readers!

0 comments: