Yesterday, I had my OB appointment and the baby's heart rate was at 151. Strong and healthy!My weight continues to go up which is a good thing for the baby but it is kindof depressing me. I told my dh that I want a Wii fit after the baby is born. I can't stand to exercise but if I can think it's fun maybe it won't be so bad.I also have to go in this weekend to do the 3 hour glucose test to check for gestational diabetes. Please pray that I don't have diabetes.
We are in the process of looking for a home so we viewed some homes today. We just loved the last one we looked at.It was private, cozy and enough room for our family and pets. Now, it is just a matter of waiting to be pre-approved.
Tonight, we were supposed to go to a New Year's Eve party at church but it was cancelled. And with good reason...... it is 40 below 0 outside!!! So, we are staying in. For snacks, we are having crockpot l'il smokies, guacamole and wheat thins, cookies, cream cheese and picante sauce with crackers, and sparkling cider.
and things I would like to accomplish in 2009~
Birthing our healthy new baby(hopefully through an easy labor and delivery....when I dream, I dream big!) :)
Moving into a new home
Making our house a home
Starting a craft business
Reading my Bible everyday and finishing it by the end of the year
Reading some good books
Successfully homeschooling our children
and finish cross-stitching our baby's blanket
自分でも出来るの?スマホの防水加工にチャレンジしてみよう
7 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment