Here it is April. I am 6 days overdue with our little one. Nothing is really happening to make me think I am having any progress. I have tried a few tips to naturally induce labor but....nothing.Today is a pretty, sunny day so maybe we'll go out for a nice walk and maybe just maybe that will get things moving along. I have an appointment tomorrow. The doctor did speak of possible induction this week so we'll see what she has to say tomorrow.
自分でも出来るの?スマホの防水加工にチャレンジしてみよう
7 years ago


1 comments:
OH I am SO EXCITED to find you right before birth~*CONGRATULATIONS!* I am currently expecting #5 and have ALWAYS been overdue~by as much as three weeks even! So I come to expect it and even have FUN freakin' people out. They act like I'll deliver right then and there, when really I could walk across town and still have plenty of time before baby would come~LOLOL!
Looking forward to your updated with baby blessing news! (((((HUGS))))) sandi
Okay, now I see that was in April~I'm pretty SURE you're snuggling a wee one to your breast about now?
Post a Comment