I may be getting a little ahead of myself since Thanksgiving isn't even quite here yet but I am in a joyous holiday mood.
I am sitting here listening to my new Josh Groban"Noel" CD I picked up a few weeks ago during our trip. This is a great CD. I recommend it. It really puts me in the Christmas mood.I have been feeling so joyous about this holiday season. It wasn't this way last year for me. I'm not sure what it is this year. Maybe this new life growing inside me,huh? I don't know but I feel blessed.
Do you have any Christmas traditions? Are you starting any new ones this year?
For me, I guess they would be:
Buying (when financially able) new ornaments each year for the kids
Also wrapping the gifts(not candy) that go in the stockings~ I got this one from my dh and his family
Sending out Christmas cards(and making them as time permits)
Putting the tree up the day after Thanksgiving
Making foods that remind us of family(since we live so far away and can't be with them during the holidays)
Making Christmas candies and cookies
Maybe not this year but sometime in the future:
To buy a Nativity set
I would like to have an Advent wreath
Make a Jesse Tree
Make Gingerbread houses
This year I would like to give a gift(s) to one or some not expecting it. I really, really want to do this.
Please share your ideas.
自分でも出来るの?スマホの防水加工にチャレンジしてみよう
7 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment